How I stripe a Parking Lot… 24 Years… By Myself…
Buy my book: How I Stripe a Parking Lot… 24 Years… By Myself…
Parking lot line striping is always listed in those “best business start up” books. I agree. I’ve been striping parking lots, alone, since 1992. Now I’ve written a book; How I Stripe a Parking Lot…24 Years…By Myself.
Easy To Start
- $2000.00 to $4000.00…and most of that is machine. Trust me…
You don’t want it to be any less. If it were, anyone could do it and you’d be out of a job.
- Work part time at first. Your jobs will be few and after hours.
So, when businesses are closed or school is out (and parking lots are empty)
…schedule the work, around your current job.
Easy To Maintain
- Buy parking lot stencils once..!..and buy only what you need and only when you need them. My prices are low and I ship quickly. I manufacture these myself and I know what you need.
They’re the right plastic. They’re the right size. Visit my “Buy Supplies” page. Use them forever.
- Buy paint only when you need it. After you get the job and on your way to work. Very little inventory!
Easy to Operate
- Work from your own garage. I did for 12 years.
A striping machine takes up about the same space as a lawn mower.
- Do you have a small pick up truck? Ramps?…or a small landscaping trailer?
I rented a “you storage” type garage…gated, with 24 hour access.
- In a good economy… people build buildings and parking lots. I have work.
- In a bad economy… people will only stripe the existing parking lot. I have work.
Parking Lot Striping is a BEST BUSINESS Start Up.
I’ve striped parking lots with 7 cars and I’ve also striped parking lots with 1000 cars. I’ve striped schools with playgrounds, small airports, parking garages and indoor floors. I’ve done it all and now it’s in my new book;
How I Stripe a Parking Lot…16 Years…By Myself.